It's a nice article & I think will be very useful for parents who have same
problem with the case below (for me, maybe in the next 2-3 years, sekarang
yg kecil masih baby..)

Thanks yahhh..

fiona

Dear parents,
Saya dapat artikel di bawah ini, tapi dalam bahasa english.
Sepertinya para parents sering ketemu masalah di bawah ini (termasuk
saya), lumayan utk ide.

----------------
Two Sibs Take Turns

Times My Child Gets to Be in Charge
Our two sons, Jack (4) and Spencer (3), were always fighting over whose
turn it was to pick the next movie, who'd have their book read first, and
so on. Because they were always turning to me, the referee, I knew there
needed to be a better strategy.

On our kitchen wall we have our weekly/monthly planner. It made perfect
sense to use the dry-erase board as the "scorekeeper." I marked the first
day with a "J" for Jack in one color and the next with an "S" for Spencer
in another color. Ever since then, we have kept track of who gets to be
"in charge" for the day.

This has helped tremendously and encourages taking turns as well as
nurtures "Jack's Day" and "Spencer's Day." Now getting to set the table
(among other little chores) is something they actually look forward to
doing.

Submitted by: alyce d

Rgds,
mamiabel

menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke