Wah nada nya gimana tuh yaaa...,
Dah ada teks nya tapi ga tau nada nya, he he he ........

----- Original Message ----- From: "Renny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] Lagu barney

If  You're happy and you Know It

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
If you're happy and you know it,
Then your face will surely show it.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!

If you're happy and you know it, stamp your feet!
If you're happy and you know it, stamp your feet!
If you're happy and you know it,
Then your face will surely show it.
If you're happy and you know it, stamp your feet!

If you're happy and you know it, shout Hooray!
If you're happy and you know it, shout Hooray!
If you're happy and you know it,
Then your face will surely show it.
If you're happy and you know it, shout Hooray!

If you're happy and you know it, do all three!
If you're happy and you know it, do all three!
If you're happy and you know it,
Then your face will surely show it.
If you're happy and you know it, do all three!

Barney Theme Song

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination
And when he's tall
he's what we call a dinosaur sensation

Barney's friends are big and small
they come from lots of places
after school they meet to play
and sing with happy faces

Barney shows us lots of things
Like how to play pretend
ABC's, and 123's
And how to be a friend

Barney comes to play with us
Whenever we may need him
Barney can be your friend too
If you just make-believe him!

Mr Sun

Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Please shine down on me.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Hiding behind a tree.
These little children are asking you.

To please come out so we can play with you.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Please shine down on me.

Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Please shine down on me.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun. Hiding behind a tree.
These little children are asking you.

To please come out so we can play with you.
Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. golden sun.

Please shine down on, please shine down on,
Please shine down on me!

B-I-N-G-O Lyrics

Once a farmer had a dog, and Bingo was his name oh!
B-I-N-G-O...  B-I-N-G-O...  B-I-N-G-O
and Bingo was his name oh.

Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name oh!
(clap)-I-N-G-O... (clap)-I-N-G-O..... (clap)-I-N-G-O
and Bingo was his name oh!

Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name oh!
(clap)-(clap)-N-G-O.. (clap)-(clap)-N-G-O..  clap)-(clap)-N-G-O
and Bingo was his name oh!

once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name oh!
(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-G-O... (clap-(clap)-(clap)-G-O
(clap-(clap)-(clap)-G-O....
and Bingo was his name oh!

once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name oh!
(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-O.
(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-O.
(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-O.
and Bingo was his name oh!

once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name oh!
(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)
(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)
(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)

and Bingo was.......his......name.......oh!!

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout

Down came the rain and washed the spider out

Up came the sun and dried up all the rain

The itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again

And The Green Grass Grows All Around

there was a hole
in the middle of the ground
the prettiest hole
that you ever did see
and the hole in the ground
and the green grass grows all around all around
and the green grass grows all around
and in this hole
there was a tree
the prettiest tree
that you ever did see
and the tree in the hole
and the hole in the ground
and the green grass grows all around all around
and the green grass grows all around
and on this tree
there was a branch
the prettiest branch
that you ever did see
and the branch on the tre
and the tree in the hole
and the hole in the ground
and the green grass grows all around all around
and the green grass grows all around
and on this branch
there was a nest
the prettiest nest
that you ever did see
and the nest on the branch
and the branch on the tree
and the tree in the hole
and the hole in the ground
and the green grass grows all around all around
and the green grrass grows all around
and in this nest
there was an egg
the prettiest egg
that you ever did see
and the egg in the nest
and the nest on the branch
and the branch on the tree
and the tree in the hole
and the hole in the ground
and the green grass grows all around all around
and the green grrass grows all around
and in this egg
there was a bird
the prettiest bird
that you ever did see
and the bird in the egg
and the egg in the nest
and the nest on the branch
and the branch on the tree
and the tree in the hole
and the hole in the ground
and the green grass grows all around all around
and the green grass grows all around

Mom, ini sebagian text lagu barney...   Met nyanyi deh ...

Regards,
Renny S.
http://kevinnathaniel.multiply.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "mommy andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>