"The wheels on the bus go round and round,
Round and round. Round and round,
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
All day long.

The people on the bus bounce up and down,
up and down, up and down,
The people on the bus bounce up and down,
All day long.

The wipers on the bus go swish swish swish,
swish swish swish, swish swish swish,
The wipers on the bus go swish swish swish,
All day long.

The horn on the bus goes beep beep beep,
beep beep beep,  beep beep beep,
The horn on the bus goes beep beep beep,
All day long."

ini lagu barney bukan ya?

Salam,
-MamaAlika-

Dah ada teks nya tapi ga tau nada nya, he he he ........

> [...]
> and Bingo was his name oh!
>
> once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name oh!
> (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-O.
> (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-O.
> (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-O.
> and Bingo was his name oh!
>
> once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name oh!
> (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)
> (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)
> (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)
>
> and Bingo was.......his......name.......oh!!
>

> The Itsy Bitsy Spider
>

> The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout
>
> Down came the rain and washed the spider out
>
> Up came the sun and dried up all the rain
>
> The itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again
>

> And The Green Grass Grows All Around
>
> there was a hole
> in the middle of the ground
> the prettiest hole
> that you ever did see
> and the hole in the ground
> and the green grass grows all around all around
> and the green grass grows all around
> and in this hole
> there was a tree
> the prettiest tree
> that you ever did see
> and the tree in the hole
> and the hole in the ground
> and the green grass grows all around all around
> and the green grass grows all around
> and on this tree
> there was a branch
> the prettiest branch
> that you ever did see
> and the branch on the tre
> and the tree in the hole
> and the hole in the ground
> and the green grass grows all around all around
> and the green grass grows all around
> and on this branch
> there was a nest
> the prettiest nest
> that you ever did see
> and the nest on the branch
> and the branch on the tree
> and the tree in the hole
> and the hole in the ground
> and the green grass grows all around all around
> and the green grrass grows all around
> and in this nest
> there was an egg
> the prettiest egg
> that you ever did see
> and the egg in the nest
> and the nest on the branch
> and the branch on the tree
> and the tree in the hole
> and the hole in the ground
> and the green grass grows all around all around
> and the green grrass grows all around
> and in this egg
> there was a bird
> the prettiest bird
> that you ever did see
> and the bird in the egg
> and the egg in the nest
> and the nest on the branch
> and the branch on the tree
> and the tree in the hole
> and the hole in the ground
> and the green grass grows all around all around
> and the green grass grows all around
>

> Mom, ini sebagian text lagu barney...   Met nyanyi deh ...

Kirim email ke