kekekke......

coba bandingkan dengan kejadian pandusiwi di kantorku (excerpt dari
imel temenku)

-----

I requested the following services from Supplier (C&P) , I received
some complain the supplier , the cases are :
1. Service to deliver Computer equipment from our office to client
I found the problem : - I requested at 9:00 am, but they delivery
service at 1:00 PM
and they did not bring adequate equipment (no trolley)
2. Sevice to pick -up computer equipment from client to our office
problem : the supplier did not read instruction - they came to our
office to pick up the equipment

3. Service to pick - computer rack from client at 1:00 PM
problem they arrived at client at 4:00 PM and they asked our client
about destination of the rack - they did not read our instruction