Butuhnya surat Resign ato Ucapan Selamat tinggal pak?

ini Contoh utk surat resign :

PT XXXXXXX

Address

Jakarta

12950

September 26, 2005

Dear XXXXXX,

I write to confirm that I am resigning from position as XXXXXXXX.

It's not an easy decision to leave the company and took a lot of
consideration, but this is one of the choices that I have to take. I am
confident that my new role will help me to achieve my goals in my future
career.

I assume that I should inform my resignation 1 month from the day I give
notice.

My resignation issue date is September 26, 2005.

My effective resignation date will be October 26, 2005.

I will taken my remaining annual leave between above periode.

Wishing you all success and apologize for all mistakes that I made.

Sincerely yours,

xxxxxxxxxx

Contoh goodbye letter :

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving this company
effective by today.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to
work with you.  I wish you and this company continued success, and I want to
thank you for allowing me to be a part of your team and for the
opportunities for professional and personal development that you have
provided me during the last six years. The associations I've made during my
employment here will truly be memorable for years to come

To xxxxx team, you and the company have been more than fair with me, and I
genuinely appreciate all your support, guidance and encouragement you have
provided me during my time within this company.

Even though I will miss my colleagues and the companyL, I am looking forward
to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my careerJ. Please
accept my apology for any mistaken that I've made and keep in touch. I can
be reached at my personal email address (xxxx) or mobile #, xxxxx.

Thanks again for everything.

xxxxxx