Slm kenal mbak rahayu

Mksdnya terjepit itu gmn yah mbak,aku krg paham

Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: Lif Rahayu <lifrah...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 11:01:17
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] Hernia tdk bisa melahirkan normal
Kalau dari informasi yang didapat di internet, masih bisa normal, asalkan
tidak terjepit. Konsultasikan dengan dsog, jika menurutnya masih bisa
normal, maka masih bisa koq.

Have a safe pregnancy ya...

Kena Hernia Bisa Melahirkan Normal?
Tanya: Saya (22 tahun) sedang hamil anak pertama (4,5 bulan).  Sejak berumur
2 tahun, dokter mendiagnosa saya menderita hernia (ada benjolan di bagian
kanan alat vital saya yang terlihat pada saat menangis, BAB atau jika
melakukan aktivitas berat.  Namun setelah dewasa sampai sekarang, saya tidak
merasakan apa pun, padahal hernia tersebut belum dioperasi).  Saya jadi
khawatir, apakah dapat melahirkan secara normal?  Berpengaruhkan hernia
tersebut terhadap bayi saya?

Jawab: Anda mengalami hernia pada waktu masih kecil. Hernia pada anak-anak
(terutama perempuan), dapat menutup sendiri tanpa dioperasi.  Bila saat
dewasa hernia tersebut tidak kambuh lagi, berarti hernia tersebut telah
menutup.

Selama ini, penyakit hernia bukanlah alasan untuk bersalin secara tidak
normal. Artinya, pasien yang hamil dengan hernia boleh saja bersalin secara
normal, selama hernia tersebut tidak terjepit. Kalau saluran usus terjepit,
bisa menimbulkan keadaan darurat.

Pada Anda, karena hernia yang pernah Anda alami tidak pernah kambuh, maka
diharapkan bisa melahirkan secara normal. Tindakan bedah caesar hanya
dilakukan bila ada indikasi obstetrik lainnya. Hernia yang dialami ibu,
tidak akan berpengaruh kepada bayinya.

dr. Lastiko Bramantyo, Sp.OG
POGI Jaya

Pregnancy Hernia

What is a pregnancy hernia?
A hernia is a hole in the muscular layer of the abdominal wall that causes
intestinal or fatty tissue within the abdomen to stick out. The development
of a hernia during pregnancy is not uncommon, because hernias are caused by
an increase in abdominal pressure – in this case, pressure from a baby
growing inside the uterus.

Once formed, a hernia does not disappear; it will remain until it is
repaired. Not all hernias require repair, particularly those that are not
causing any symptoms. However, some hernias can be painful and occasionally
cause intestinal obstruction.

Treating a pregnancy hernia
Most hernias diagnosed during pregnancy can be treated without surgery. But
if surgery is necessary, it can usually be delayed until several months
after the baby is born.

Surgeons can usually perform laparoscopic techniques to fix a hernia, using
three tiny incisions and a camera, thus avoiding the need for a larger open
incision. Hernias are generally repaired with a soft, pliable material
called mesh, which is sewn around the hernia to reinforce the defect in
musculature. However, because mesh does not stretch, the surgery is not
recommended for women while they are pregnant.

Should I have surgery to repair my hernia while I’m pregnant?
Repairing a hernia during pregnancy can be a risky operation. During the
first trimester (1-3 months), the likelihood of a miscarriage is increased
with an elective operation, and during the third trimester (7-9 months), the
possibility of pre-term labor is increased. Elective surgery should only be
considered during the second trimester (4-6 months), and even then the
growing baby will place increased strain on the repair, which could lead to
a recurrence of the hernia.

Will the hernia cause complications during my pregnancy or delivery?
If you have a hernia while you are pregnant, you may experience some pain or
discomfort, or you may have no symptoms at all. In many cases, the hernia
actually becomes less painful in the later stages of pregnancy because the
growing uterus blocks the hole in the muscles.

Even with a hernia, a Caesarean section is not usually necessary. Almost all
women can safely deliver a baby vaginally. Your obstetrician or midwife can
help you throughout the delivery process to ensure the hernia does not
become a problem.