Betul pak,
Saya denger juga sudah masuk koran Jawa Post hari ini.
Teman2 saya yang Polisnya belum jadi di Cancel masih bisa.
Tapi kalau sudah ikut katanya ada biaya Pinalty sekitar 15 % (mungkin).
Mungkin nantinya juga akan ada rush........
Wah jadi batal donk ikutan Prudential.................

                                               To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                               cc:

            "Amin Ch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Subject:  [balita-anda] OOT:
Prudential divonis pailit
            Others, 24/04/2004 09:52

Dear Moms and Dads,

Denger-denger, asuransi Prudential divonis pailit yah?
Kok gampang banget yah suatu perusahaan divonis pailit?
Sport jantung juga nih jadi nasabah perusahaan asuransi.

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

,"
DISCLAIMER :

“The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged
and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It
is
intended only for the specific purpose of being used by the individual or entity to
whom it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for
delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose, disseminate,
distribute,
deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this
transmission.

we apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform the
sender
accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any record of it is
permanently
deleted from your computer system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions
and
other information in this message that do not relate to our official business. “

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke