Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having
neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as
they are -- chaff and grain together -- certain that a faithful hand will take and
sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest
away.

http://weofferdrugs.com/

I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will
not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two,
and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one.
Henry Ward Beecher

Kirim email ke