saya juga japri ya ... tks

Betty Zakiyah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16/06/2004 11:27:14

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:     (bcc: Tommy Permana/Asia Division/Manulife)

Subject:    RE: [balita-anda] kalender cina (was :tambah anak)

saya juga ya mbak
tks

____________
DISCLAIMER :
This e-mail may contain confidential or legally privileged information
and/or information subject to copyright. If you have received this e-mail
in error you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any part of it, is strictly
prohibited.

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> Kirim bunga, buket balon atau cake, klik,http://www.indokado.com/
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.com
>> Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke