Denah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Teman kantorku ada yg merit, aku bingung buat kata2
> di kartu ada yg punya masukan ?

Berikut adalah e-mail buat temenku yang nikah:

---8<-------------------------------------------------------

From: ERIK
To: Utami Fitriani
Date: Jan 17, 2005 - 10:34am

Dear Uut,

First, congratulation! Together at last!

I can't find the right words to say. Happiness concerns itself
less with measurement than with meaning. I know I can't make
poetic words either.

I can only say a Deep Love Wish to both of you :

A wish that your love will grow deeper, richer,
and more meaningful ... every year!

The life, the rings, the life together.
Two heart, one love, the life together.

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s!

Regards,
Erik
http://del.icio.us/popular

AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN SUMATERA
UTARA !!!