From: tere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] OOT Helmy Yahya

> Gossip lama....
> Heran bisa merebak kembali, pssttt...si bos lagi marah besar, kalo ada
> karyawan yg liat gosip begituan, pasti langsung dimatiin TV-nya,
hebohhh...
> Mbak christine itu udah lama resign koq, denger2 malah uda pindah ke
amrik
> ikut suaminya.
> Jangan percaya deh...si boss orgnya setia looohh, hehehee...
>
> *MembelaNamaBaikBoss,Sukur2BossLiatTrusNaikinGajiku,NgaJadiResignDeh*
> Tuink..tuink...hehehehe...
>

> On 14/9/05 10:29 PM, "Devi Wijayanti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Mbak Tere,
> > GOsip di TV bang Helmy Yahya ada main dengan karyawatinya yach??
> > Apa sekatntor dengan Mbak Tere...
> > He..he..he... sorry tanya....tadi liat SILET di RCTI mengupas ttg
> > perselingkuhan Helmy Yahya.... aku jadi mikir mungkin orangnya sekantor
ama
> > Mbak Tere.
> >
> > DV

attachments,
check
> > them for viruses and defects.  Thiess' liability is limited to
resupplying any
> > affected attachments.

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Peraturan milis, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Peraturan milis, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_____________________________________
We are Merapi!
Dedicated for Service Excellence
For more details please visit us at http://www.merapi.net

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

,"
DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended only for the specific purpose of being used by
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or are responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you must not disclose, disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy,
circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform
the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any
record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do not give
or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to our official business.