Dear All,

Kirana's already 4-month-old today and she's starting eat Farley this
morning.  And guess what? she like it very much!
We hope, under doctors' observation, she will grow normally although
there's a little damage in her brain.  On July she will start her therapies
and doing some tests.

Once again, from the deepest of our heart, we'd like to thank all of you;
for your attention, support, information, and praying for Kirana.  Those
really meant to us and GOD bless you all!

Warmest regards,
Sisie, Denny, and Kirana.

>> Pusing milih POP3 atau web mail? mail.telkom.net solusinya <<
>> Belanja Info & Keperluan Balita? Klik, http://www.balitanet.or.id
>> Info balita, http://www.balita-anda.indoglobal.com
Etika berinternet, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop berlangganan, e-mail ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke