From: BalkanNews@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BalkanNews@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of AGORA
Sent: mercredi 29 juin 2005 16:57
To: 'YUGO'; sorabia@yahoogroups.com; 'SerbianNewsNetwork'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'NEWS'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; BalkanNews@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SNN] WHO IS USA??????? US Tells Tadic and Kostunica to Repent

Rakic says: "Of course , Mr. Burns is not obliged to urge Mr. Bush to arrest bin Laden, but it is funny that US citizens are more interested in Mladic’s arrest then in their own victims"

Who are USA citizens?

Neo-Cons (undrcovered Leninist-Trockist judeo-bolsheviks)?

Corporate officers, de facto the owners of USA including USA "government?

Masses of employed, semi-employed and chronically unemployed Americans of whom many live in TRAYLER PARKS and absolute majority in 2x4 "frame" tar-paper or aluminum sheet covered homes called "SHEDS" in Europe, and fed on synthetic food?

Mr. Burn is just one of the screws in the "GOVERNMENT MACHINE".

You heard about ZOMBIES? They rule humans as humans let them do it.

PS USA citizens have no idea who is Mladic, Bosnia, Balkan.

Rakic says: "US citizens are more interested in Mladic’s arrest then in their own victims"

US citizens are interested ONLY not to get fired, to get overtime, to pay medical and other million of "insurances" bills, not to go to "bad" neighborhoods where they can be killed and THEN robbed, where to buy cheaper gas, fake food and beer and, the most important, who won basketball, baseball or "football" game.

Remember Roman Empire, Panem et Circenses!

Now, for whole White Race the biggest danger is "Political Correctness" and permanent apologies to show total obedience to Neo-Con masters. Burns only want to show to his masters who observe his behavior how politically correct he is.

Read "1984" how Wilson was trained political correctness to love Big Brother. After he was trained, he was liquidated by Big Brother - read : Neo-Cons. It can happen to anybody from our "Government".