Vicomte leBlanc, Thank You for Your application!
I will give some more time for more candidates to step forward before making my decision but Your military ability looks impressing. I am however not pleased at all with the current situation regarding the Minister of State. Duc de Mylcandonai is an old friend of mine and I can assure You that a more honorable man is hard to find. To even suspect that he would do anything even close to something that would go against the interest of France is absurd. I fear that the evidence You have been presented must have been falsified or irrelevant and that there is some sort of personal vendetta against Duc de Mylcandonai behind all of this. I hope that You will be able to see through this evil plot and that Duc de Mylcandonai can return to duty. /Duc Robert de l'Aubergine Steve Nicewarner wrote: > > To: Duc Robert de l'Aubergine, First Army Commander > >From Vicomte Renald leBlanc, Commander 4th Arq > > Sir, > > I read with interest that you were searching for an adjutant for the First > Army. While other matters have prevented me from giving the Summer Campaign > as much thought as I should, I am interested in becoming part of the First > Army Staff. My record as commander of the 4th Arq shows that I have the > ability to succeed in a command position, now I would like to test my mettle > in a staff position as well. > > My civilian duties to the crown should be largely complete by the end of > this month, so I can devote my full attention to the upcoming campaign. In > addition, I stand ready to discuss this opportunity with you at any > convenient time throughout the month. > > In the King's Service > Renald leBlanc > ************************************************** > Steve Nicewarner > Cerebral Hobbies > Chapel Hill, NC > www.cerebralhobbies.com > ************************************************** > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Robert Johansson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 4:24 PM > Subject: BANANA: RdlA to all Colonels > > > To: All Colonels > > From: Duc Robert de l'Aubergine, First Army Commander > > > > The First Army needs an Adjutant. > > > > It is my job to make sure that this important position is filled > > by a suitable candidate and I therefore direct this message to > > all Colonels in France. > > > > If You are skilled in Military tactics and have had Your fair > > share of action in the battle field, You are welcome to send in > > Your application. > > > > I can offer You an opportunity to assist in leading an Army > > that will play a key role during the summer campaign. I will also > > let You share my vast experience in Military tactics making it > > possible for You to grow and become prepared for advancement within > > the Army. > > > > I am aware of the hard work that comes with the position as an > > Army Adjutant and I am a man that likes to favor results. I > > therefore offer an extra bonus of up to 2000 Crowns that will > > be paid to the First Army Adjutant depending on the outcome > > of the summer campaign. I will settle the details for this bonus > > together with the Adjutant before the campaign. > > > > Please, send in Your applications immediately. > > > > Regards, > > > > Duc Robert de l'Aubergine > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Banana mailing list > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana > > > > _______________________________________________ > Banana mailing list > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana _______________________________________________ Banana mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana
