Duc de l'Aubergine,

Thank you for accepting my application. While I believe my military
experience speaks for itself, I appreciate there are some "extracurricular"
issues which cloud the matter somewhat. Also, given those issues, I suspect
it would be better for me to not be in Paris for the next few months
irregardless of what happens.Hence my interest in advancing my military
career.

As for Duc de Mylcandonai, I am as saddened as you are. While I can not
claim to be as close to him as you are, I was just as shocked at the
evidence my investigations have uncovered. Indeed, much of my case against
him speaks more towards gross negligence as opposed to willful treason
against the Crown. And in fact, a large part of my case involves documents
written by his own hand and confirmed by him.

I also took the unusual step of speaking directly to His Majesty before
making my arrest. I showed His Majesty the evidence I had. After reviewing
the evidence, I had direct instructions from the King to make the arrest. I
tell you this to reassure you that my actions were taken with extreme
reluctance.

I would be willing to discuss my potential appointment, or Duc
deMylcandonai's case with you at any point this month. I would be reluctant
to go into too many details for the upcoming trial, of course, but I can
talk about general issues. Hopefully that will be enough to convince you
that my judgement is not completely unreasonable

In service to the King
Vicomte leBlanc



_______________________________________________
Banana mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to