Awww...... poor thing!  I wish I could hug her!  What a heart you both 
have... I feel bad for her..  I hope you comforted her after that.  ;-)  
Meanie!  Maybe she wasn't thinking it was a baby cow when she bought 
it?  :-/  Ouch.

It's so nice to hear someone else who doesn't want to eat baby animals 
for the same reasons!  Lindy should chime in here at some point, she 
isn't Muslim but she is an animal rights activist (who actually puts her 
physical skin on the line - seriously - even to the point of jail time)...

We have ranches here where you can get meat that doesn't go through some 
horrid slaughterhouse.  Ugh!  It's also hormone free etc.  
Cruelty-hormone free stuff.  Anyway... 

Ok now I still feel bad for your wife!  Poor thing!  I hope she felt 
better asking for forgiveness.  What a sweet sweet heart!

Z T Minhas wrote:
> Linda,
>
> As you know that eating meat is okay, but the sunnat is to rarely eat 
> meat, and stick to mostly vegetables and stay on the side of hunger. 
> The Prophet (S) would eat whatever vegetation was available nearby. 
> This was NOT due to his poverty. This was a decision that he 
> consciously made because he could have just as easily relied on the 
> generosity of Osman raziallahu anhu and Abu Bakr raziallahu anhu. I 
> will get back to this in a moment.
>
> Interesting you asked about veal. My wife and I made a conscious 
> decision not to eat veal. I don't know about anyone else, but I find 
> it hard to say that veal is halal given how they are treated before 
> slaughter. I also find no reason to slaughter baby mammals for any 
> reason. Now we made a conscious decision not to do that. I do it 
> strictly, however for various reasons that I don't care to get into my 
> wife bought veal home. She asked how much spices do you want on it? So 
> I said I am not going to eat that. So she responded well she already 
> had some so might as well finish it!!!!!!!! And she huffed back into 
> the kitchen. I knew what to say to bring the point home to her. I 
> said, "You just ate a baby bovine that was abused to no end before it 
> was killed to needlessly fill your stomach!" I heard a spoon or a fork 
> drop to the floor, and I knew the **it was gonna hit the fan. Suddenly 
> she is running and crying into the bedroom. Sigh... I follow her and 
> she is sobbing and saying I'm sorry, please forgive me. I told her she 
> has to ask Allah for forgiveness for violating her own ethics. And so 
> she did... Sigh... what a woman...
>
> Z T


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to