Salaamun Alaykum,

Asmae

Asmae wrote:
>
>
>
>         From: Asmae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>
>         I've been Banned and blocked, also my posts stoped going to
>         the group just cos i said that Morocco doesn't exist in the
>         Middle East,also cos i've corrected a lot of misconceptions
>         about the western sahara and about manythings, but people whom
>         claiming that they have a conscience are really making a very
>         big fraud for people,supporting murders in Tinduf,and the
>         spanish occupation Of CUETA AND MELILLA ALSO THE CANARIA ISLANDS.
>
You have not been moderated or banned in any way.  You never have been.  
I just checked, and please accept my apology.  I am still in the 
hospital and I have had a hard time keeping up with everything.  A 
sister alerted me to this, and I looked into it just now.  You are the 
last person who would be moderated or banned here, really!  You ar a 
wonderful addition to this group!!
>
>          
>         That's a very big shame,i'm not proud of being here
>         anymore,and i don't care if you share with them my opinion or
>         not,everybody for the MUSLIMS's DIVISION HAS NOTHING TO DO
>         WITH ME.
>          
>         Yes you're right here is a very rotten censorship,and you
>         haven't the right to disagree,they'll allow you to say what to
>         say if that's suit them,they want only the truth which
>         interests them not the whole truth,i'm really sorry for that's
>         very dramatic and very pathetic,to realise a victory on the
>         skulls of others(Say Only The thruth,it's not concerning
>         republicans or dimocrats,the both are talking in their
>         electoral fraud about Muslim countries as if theu're states of
>         their lands and the leaders of this Muslim countries working
>         in their office,what this senes?!!! i don't like the both,the
>         both of them are one worse than the other,only booth lickers
>         of Israel the both are hatred of Muslims & Arabs).
>
Again, there is no censorship here.  I have moderated a couple of people 
before, but only if they were being abusive.  Please believe me. 
>
>          
>         Well only Allah who will know how to punish such people.
>          
>         *Adiós*
>         ** 
>         *For Linda hope you get well soon and goodbye,i can't bear
>         this from Muslims like me,i can bear anything from a
>         non-Muslim cos finally i say He/she doesn't know too much an
>         they're different than me,but i can't bear it from a Muslim
>         cos it's so huge fo me to ban my voice,and prevent me from
>         saying my point of view,and correct misconception, i refuse
>         that my country be as playing cards in the electoral fraud of
>         the both parties(republicans and dimocrats)we'ren't a state of
>         them,and the both against our independence from spain,and they
>         want to devide Morocco to two parts as a blackmail for prevent
>         us from asking our independence from Spain.*
>
Jazak;allah Khair, I am still struggling along.  I will be well soon, 
insha'allah.  I also agree with you about being able to bear things from 
non-Muslims easier than Muslims.  I also agree with you on the sham of 
the two party system!  What a farce it is!

Please stay.. you are not being moderated!  Please stick around!

Maasalaam
Linda

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to