Salaamun Alaykum Ukhti Asmae

I love your poem that you just sent!  I am glad you are staying and 
thank you for the well wishes on my being home!  Insha'allah I will get 
better yes.  I need sabr... I have been feeling very frustrated with the 
fact that I am not getting better.  I'm also fearful.  I need to trust 
Allah and have iman.  I will then!  Your words help!

Jazak'Allah Khair


Asmae wrote:
>
>
> Wa Alykum Salam Dear Sister Linda,
>  
> I'm very delighted to hear that you're finally at home,insha'Allah 
> you'll recover quickly,
> and i'm happy for to stay with you,cos i have a very big admiration 
> for everybody of you,me too i wasn't believing that at first,anway my 
> best wishes and sincer prayers.
>  
> Thanks for your great words:-)
>  
> Wa Salaaam
>
> --- On *Fri, 9/19/08, Linda G. Richard /<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
>
>     From: Linda G. Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     Subject: Re: [bangla-vision] Fw: Just For To Clarify and say Adios
>     For Everybody
>     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 5:40 AM
>
>     Salaam Asmae,
>
>     No need to be sorry at all!  I'm just glad you read this and saw
>     that you were not moderated!  Especially for what you mentioned! 
>     :-)  I'm glad you are staying, I love your posts..  Jazak'Allah
>     Khair for the well wishes.  I am at home now, and insha'allah I
>     will be well soon!
>
>     Asmae wrote:
>>     Wa Alykum Salam Dear Sister Linda,
>>      
>>     My Big & sincer Apologies if i was unfair,or if i caused anykind
>>     of harm,but when my messages took a day for arrive to the
>>     group,and stopped going to the group,that was unusual for me,i
>>     thought that i'm banned, just forcing Moroccans By the U.S to
>>     negotiate with a handful of Criminals in Tinduf,as a blakmail
>>     from prevent us from asking our independence From spain,and a lot
>>     of things hidden in this false cause,and the majority of
>>     europeans know that,why should Morocco be devided to two parts in
>>     a false cause?nobody in the Muslim or the Arab world confess in
>>     polisario(FARC pure ideology) as a leader of anything but only
>>     Algeria-army- state who created this fictious conflicts for it
>>     own geo-political interests,the majority of the world dosen't
>>     confess in them, but it stayed only as a patrisan Card for to
>>     play with in the electoral seasons where there's a lot of
>>     blackmail and fraud.
>>      
>>     My sincer prayers for you get well,happiness & rest
>>      
>>      
>>     Sorry again
>>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to