Jazak'Allah Khair, thank you for sharing this!

summaiyahrashaud wrote:
> It came to my attention around a month ago, that someone that I have 
> known for a very long time had been spreading lies about me,when I 
> asked him about this he admitted it , and I truely was ANGRY,and I 
> found out right before Ramadan began, and this person has known me 
> for many years and has seem some of the trials and tribulations that 
> I have endured while being Muslim,but then Shaitan was locked down, 
> and I view women as being Onions in the sense that we can be bitter, 
> sweet and cry alot,but also because we have layers and during Ramadan 
> that is a time when those layers are revealed rather you want them to 
> or not,so I started going through very real, raw emotions about this 
> person,because I was devestated,that he could lie on me,but then I 
> made Dua and prayed Saltul Tauba and asked Allah to forgive me for 
> those feelings,feelings can be dangerous if we are not careful,but 
> then I dreamt about him and Allah showed me to have mercy on him,and 
> I remember the next morning waking up,crying after that dream because 
> this brother is someone that I love for the Pleasure of Allah,but 
> mostly because Allah showed me after I made Dua for Allah to remove  
> the hardness in my heart and the stuborness in my soul for this 
> brother,it is really deep because I carried this brother in my spirit 
> for a very long time,but I feel sorry for him in the sense that I 
> know that he is a very wise man and always has been but to lie on 
> someone without sifficiant witnessess and to know what someone has 
> been through and to still lie, was really painful,it really hurt me 
> and at the end of those layers that I peeled back and crying and 
> going through all of the emotions, I realized that I was more HURT 
> then Angry,I will always love him for the pleasure of Allah-and to be 
> able to really forgive for the Pleasure of Allah for me is even 
> greater then the love-AllahuAkbar!
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Related links :
> www.afterdowningstreet.org/bangladesh ;
> www.mytown.ca/banglavision &
> groups.msn.com/banglavision
>
>                Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>   

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to