Salaamun Alaykum,

Thank you for this!  I came home on Sunday, and am doing well 
insha'allah.  They want to do a colon resection but I am hoping I am 
healed by then, insha'allah.  :-)

Jazak'Allah Khair!

kaukab siddique wrote:
>
> asalamu alaikum
> Very sorry to read this bad news.
>  
> You have done so much good! Why do good people suffer?
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> To:
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:28:19 -0700
> Subject: [bangla-vision] back in the hospital
>
>
> I'm back in the hospital.  Bay Area Hospital, Coos Bay, Oregon.  More 
> problems, not sure what though.  The pain is worse and it's related to 
> the first problem.  I have a CT scan - the second one coming up a nine 
> PM.  Maybe I'll know more after that.  No clue. 
>
> I have my laptop of course.  Lots of pain though, and I didn't do the 
> blog today yet... dunno if I will.  Please make du'aa for me.  Also 
> please make du'aa for all the detainees behind bars this Ramadhan.  If 
> you can, please send them Eid cards.  Cageprisoners has the details.
>
> My love to all of you!
> -- 
>
> Linda
> *http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
>
> *
>
>
> 

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to