Thank you Judy!  I should be out inshaallah for a while, then back for 
surgery.  Blah.  But t could be much much worse!  I am not behind bars, 
and I am not being denied medical care!  Masha'allah!  Insha'allah these 
men and women shall be freed before next Ramadhan.  I appears to be up 
to at least in part - the the Saudies.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In a message dated 9/28/2008 10:30:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>     I'm back in the hospital.  Bay Area Hospital, Coos Bay, Oregon. 
>     More problems, not sure what though.  The pain is worse and it's
>     related to the first problem.  I have a CT scan - the second one
>     coming up a nine PM.  Maybe I'll know more after that.  No clue. 
>
>     I have my laptop of course.  Lots of pain though, and I didn't do
>     the blog today yet... dunno if I will.  Please make du'aa for me. 
>     Also please make du'aa for all the detainees behind bars this
>     Ramadhan.  If you can, please send them Eid cards.  Cageprisoners
>     has the details.
>
>     My love to all of you!
>
>     -- 
>
> So sorry to read this.    All my hopes and prayers are with you.
> Judy
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? 
> Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and 
> calculators 
> <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1209382257x1200540686/aol?redir=http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001>.
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to