EXCELLENT post - and I am happy to say that I am not and never ever in 
my wildest imaginings was an Obama lover!  I saw through him from the 
outset.  As for the murtad... well that is a good question, isn't it? 

I'm not aware of any Obama lovers on this list, but then I haven't been 
able to read every single message lately.  ;-) 

Z T Minhas wrote:
>
>
> Dear Obama Lovers,
>
> Are you guys going to contact Obama to help secure the possible 
> release of Cynthia McKinney or not? Do you have any idea why that 
> Iranian murtad who was taken prisoner in Iran caused more of a hue and 
> cry in with Obama and his punks than the kidnapping of a former 
> Congress woman? Are you people still supporting him now or what?
>
> Z T
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to