Do I 'claim' to know a lot about a lot of things?  Seriously - is that 
the impression you get from me?  I don't want to come across that way to 
people.  The truth is, I do not know a lot about a lot of things.  I 
know a lot about one thing - and a little about other things.  Being 
human I can only seriously concentrate on the detainee issue because it 
is extremely complicated.  In fact, I'm back in school now for Law so 
that I can do it a little better and insha'allah in a more practical way. 

But your statement is disturbing... that I claim to know a lot about a 
lot of things.  I wonder - does anyone else have that impression?  
Please let me know - I am not one to be hurt over such things so long as 
people are up-front, and you can email me off list, Liz, if you like.

That being said - I think G. Waleed said it best.  Also I provided those 
links that actually answer these things point by point.  Honestly I 
don't care what people want to believe about this - personally I am a 
big fan of the space program, as un-PC as that may be.  I absolutely 
love everything to do with it.  I totally enjoyed watching the Endeavor 
take off the other day - I'm so excited about the international space 
center coming that I can't see straight.  One of these days I would love 
to go up there, if I'm still alive when such things will be possible. 

Alot of amazing technology came from the early missions.  I don't think 
people realize.  The reason I am so impressed with it is because it was 
one major shining moment in the creativity and sheer determination of 
human beings.  When our minds are put to something - it can happen.  God 
gave us that ability. 

I hardly think they faked the others, either, for one, very few people 
even knew they happened.  No one was interested anymore, especially 
after 13.  In fact that are a lot of people our age and older - 
including my own mother who is a walking encyclopedia - didn't realize 
that there were other landings.  So they faked what, for what reason?  
They sure didn't get anything out of those.

The websites have all the answers.  They organize them well, too.  I 
like it because they make it easy to research their facts as well. 

I truly believe that the international space station is going to be a 
major key in world peace - or the closest we'll be able to get until Isa 
returns.  :-) 

Peace - don't forget to let me know if I sound like someone who claims 
to be some smart person who knows it all or whatever.



Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>
>
> linda: for someone who claims to know a lot about a lot things...you 
> certainly dont much on this topic! the other lunar landings were fake 
> as well...didnt you listen to ALL the videos that were sent. Were you 
> around when Nixon and Alexander Haig ran the country, and you believe 
> anything coming out of their mouths....geez!
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:13:09 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Fw: Apollo Moon Hoax? Dr.. David Groves 
> Analysis
>
>  
>
> I sent you the links.  What about the other lunar landings?  Yes they 
> lost the original tapes - this happens sometimes.  Not all of them 
> though.. check the other site.  http://www.clavius. org/
>
> Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>
>> Think you better listen to the reports. Do you know NASA lost the 
>> tapes? Listen to all the evidence before you make such a statement. 
>> Consider this...how did they get past the Radiation Belt?? Why will 
>> it take until 2020 to send "another" mission....why did the 
>> astronauts refuse to swear on the Bible they actually went there.  I 
>> dont believe a damn thing under Richard Nixon, Alexander Haig and 
>> those war criminals... .I know people who are not just "space nuts" 
>> but actually work in the field...and even they never believed it...
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <taliba.quran@ gmail.com>
>> *To:* bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
>> *Sent:* Saturday, July 18, 2009 1:25:37 PM
>> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Fw: Apollo Moon Hoax? Dr. David Groves 
>> Analysis
>>
>>  
>>
>> Elizabeth no.... it is absolutely not true -- please don't fall into 
>> it.  Remember that Apollo 11 was NOT the only moon landing.  There 
>> were quite a few of them, but the public had already lost interest.
>>
>> Interesting how this comes out at the same time as the history 
>> channel is airing "Moonshot".  Anyway I'm a space nut - you can trust 
>> me.  lol
>>
>> Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>>
>>> could this be true? there's a lot more of this...????
>>>
>>> ----- Forwarded Message ----
>>> *From:* Denver Media Service r...@denvermediaserv ice.com 
>>> <mailto:[email protected]>*Sent:* Friday, July 17, 2009 
>>> 10:07:08 PM
>>> *Subject:* Apollo Moon Hoax? Dr. David Groves Analysis
>>>
>>>
>>>   Apollo Moon Hoax? Dr. David Groves Analysis
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=A6MvcIs4OcQ 
>>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MvcIs4OcQ>
>>>  
>>> Photo image expert, Dr. David Groves, concludes that the Apollo 11 
>>> photos allegedly taken on the moon were staged.
>>>
>>> In an attempt to disprove our own additional lighting hypothesis, 
>>> the authors went to Quantec Image Processing-UK which tested a 
>>> number of NASA photos from Apollo 11. Founder, David Groves:
>>> PhD - BSc (Hons) Class I/Applied Physics.
>>> PhD in Holographic Computer Measurement.
>>> Chartered Physicist and a Member of the Insitute of Physics.
>>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Linda
>> *http://freedetainee s.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
>> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
>> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
>> here While these visions did appear..."
>> - William Shakespeare
>> *
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> Linda
> *http://freedetainee s.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
> and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
> here While these visions did appear..."
> - William Shakespeare
> *
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to