I'm talking about people on medicaid.  I'm not talking about formal 
testing, I'm talking about prescribing medications that are given - and 
the long term effects are not known.  Effectively testing them on the 
poor or those who cannot afford to go to doctors who may be able to use 
better means for cures.  Cancer patients are especially in danger of 
this.  No specific proof - just what I've seen really.  More opinion 
than fact.

Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>
>
> Now where is your proof of that? We know they test on people in 
> Africa....they deliver drugs they know are not up to par....but I 
> would like to see proof that they are testing on the poor of america. 
> We know they tested on blacks in prisons years ago....other than 
> that...give me know...Id really like to know.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Linda Ghaliyaa Richard <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Monday, July 20, 2009 2:34:10 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [bangla-vision] Yesterday's video made reference to the 
> fact that
>
>  
>
> Yes I realize it isn't socialized medicine.  I know what socialized 
> medicine is.  I was trying to make a point that they do test new drugs 
> on the poor. 
>
> Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to