LOL!!  I love what your son said!  He's taking after you, isn't he?

raja chemayel wrote:
>
>
>  
>  
> Although I am on Holidays ,
> I shall not completely spare you with my thoughts
> my experiences and my philosophic encounters .
>  
> Driving today in the busy traffic of Beirut ,
> my 14 years old son who is spoiled by
> the European-way-of-driving , said to me :
> /" I think that Lebanese cars are not rated /
> /by the horse-power they have in their engines , /
> /but  rather by the number of decibel in their horns ......"/
> // 
>  
> _Anyhow do visit the Lebanon ,_
> because not all Lebanese are crazy-drivers !!!
> we have statisticaly less accidents than others.....
>  
>  
> Cheers
>  
>  
> Raja
> // 
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to