Well, all you have to do is moderate the group.  Make it approve - only 
so that you have to approve members before they join.  Google them 
first, ask around if anyone knows them as trolls, and moderate new 
members.  Then if you get a lot of wingnut stuff you can simply remove 
them from the group.  It's the only way to build a good group.  :-)

Elizabeth Allen wrote:
>
>
> great, count me in. On the blog radio thing....two good friends of 
> mine tried this last year. They couldnt get enough advertisers to back 
> them and ended up going out within 6 months. But they had the best 
> talk radio in our State. We were able to talk about every topic (that 
> they would shut us down for saying on any regular talk show). the more 
> groups the better. As I see it, I try to join progressive groups, only 
> to find that right wingers infiltrate and before you know the group 
> becomes just another group.  Good luck.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Cal <[email protected]>
> *Cc:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:44:27 PM
> *Subject:* [bangla-vision] I'm starting my own group........
>
>  
>
> *Ok already I'm going to host this group and would like u to join.  
> Altho I've been in groups for years and years this is gonna be my 
> first attempt to host one with more than 4 members?????   Be patient 
> with me and teach with me and learn HERE!!!*
> ** 
> *I know this isn't the typical way to invite others but I'm gonna see 
> if it works.   (think out of the box with me and help me create 
> something for a NEW BEGINNING.)  *
> ** 
> *Please invite others that you think will benefit from our BRAND of 
> stuffs.  *
> ** 
> *I'm also working on having a BLOG Talk radio show down the 
> road.........  but for now, this is gonna be our NEW BEGINNING.  *
> ** 
> *Maybe down the road I'll even go out on tour teaching and learning in 
> corporate America and schools????? ?  hmmmmmm *
> ** 
> *Welcome.*
> ** 
> *hippie_chick_ and_the_internat ional_scattered_ brains*
>
> /**/ 
> /*Never Underesteimate the Power to Change Yourself*/
> /*Never Overestimate the Power to Change Others*/
> *//* 
> "Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it." - Henry David 
> Thoreau
>  
>  
> */Go to fullsize image/* 
> <http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bDhjZndKB3oBediJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBqMGphbm9uBHBvcwMyMARzZWMDc3IEdnRpZAM-/SIG=1jg1uh3oi/EXP=1249425379/**http%3A//images.search.yahoo.com/images/view%3Fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo.com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253F_adv_prop%253Dimage%2526b%253D19%2526ni%253D18%2526va%253Drevolution%252Blogo%2526pstart%253D1%2526fr%253Dslv8-%26w=271%26h=52%26imgurl=static.flickr.com%252F3032%252F2527877853_5f265d9b21.jpg%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.flickr.com%252Fphotos%252Fmichaeldaehn%252F2527877853%252F%26size=10k%26name=Love%2BRevolution%2B...%26p=revolution%2Blogo%26oid=d764929ed0514aa4%26fr2=%26fusr=Michael%2BDaeh...%26no=20%26tt=31785%26b=19%26ni=18%26sigr=11l647d53%26sigi=11go36mtt%26sigb=13cjmsict>
>  
> take action 
> Channel Icon
>  *//* 
> <http://rds.yahoo..com/_ylt=A9G_bDhjZndKB3oBediJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBqMGphbm9uBHBvcwMyMARzZWMDc3IEdnRpZAM-/SIG=1jg1uh3oi/EXP=1249425379/**http%3A//images.search.yahoo.com/images/view%3Fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo.com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253F_adv_prop%253Dimage%2526b%253D19%2526ni%253D18%2526va%253Drevolution%252Blogo%2526pstart%253D1%2526fr%253Dslv8-%26w=271%26h=52%26imgurl=static.flickr.com%252F3032%252F2527877853_5f265d9b21.jpg%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.flickr.com%252Fphotos%252Fmichaeldaehn%252F2527877853%252F%26size=10k%26name=Love%2BRevolution%2B...%26p=revolution%2Blogo%26oid=d764929ed0514aa4%26fr2=%26fusr=Michael%2BDaeh...%26no=20%26tt=31785%26b=19%26ni=18%26sigr=11l647d53%26sigi=11go36mtt%26sigb=13cjmsict>
>  /*IAM the Future*/
> /*& I will make a Change*/
> *//* H1N1
>
>
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to