On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Carl Karsten <c...@personnelware.com> wrote:

> I have done 2 php pages and a bunch of python.  My guess is PHP makes
> it easier to write vulnerable code, but I am really going on on a limb
> here, so I'll not try to support this notion.

+1 PHP indeed makes it easier to write vulnerable code. But on the
other hand PHP applications are so widely deployed that they do go
through more security scanning than python apps. Hence you get more
vulnerabilities in PHP apps :) I think one critical issue per month is
a healthy sign that application is scrutinized regularly.

regards
Vivek