On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <nou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> vikas ruhil <vikasruhi...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >> @srinivasaenergy nice ,( city venue )? sure we team -up to train as
> > open-source > it sounds good !
>
> [...]
>
> Open source is not necessarily free of cost.

+1 , i think we have lost the whole conversation again just because of the
word *free* , as i am still waiting from Vikas and others on the contents
and contact hour details , my hunch is they are  most probably talking about
one session of may be half or one day , which we all do .

so the confusion i think started by mixing what Kenneth has to offer which
is much more rigrous and long term programme and which comes with a
Job guarantee , which i think takes lots of guts to put ones reputation at
stake ,again i think he must have thought through  all of this.

my stand as of now is

i am ready to pay for long term programmes.
i am ok with conducting or attending half a day or one day sessions for
advocacy free or paid .

-Satya
fossevents.in