hi
Thanks to all your responce but we need to plan with out fail to attend
I have real time experience on python and share my experience sure i would
like to take events for collage students or at colleges better we can save
money but we need to take permission from college and i will take some
special class to students .
especially to professionals we need 2 days workshop and 1 month for students
.
thanks &  regards
srinivasa