> So my question is, what shit are you talking about based in India? Please,
Please Enlighten me?
I found your first mail rather offensive to begin with, and I find your
response even more so now that you've decided to get personal. Clearly you
consider yourself very l33t if you choose to address perfect strangers on a
mailing list in this manner so I bow to your superior judgement and derisive
tone.

I'm not going to continue this conversation beyond this except to point out
that I run a company that is making use of approach 5 in a manner that both
my accountants and I find quite satisfactory.