Ya okay, so I agree with whatever you say. So what are you suggesting?

There are a lot of very intelligent people around here, and I can see that
you are one of them, my apologies for being a lesser brain damaged soul.

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Balachandran Sivakumar <
benignb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Santosh Rajan <santra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > And ya, and you still don't have anything to say for yourself!???
> >

>         Well, I normally don't reply when people use strong and foul
> language(No, don't ask me to quote it; the whole list knows) without
> any valid reason. Now that you forgot what you initially said(i.e.
> your disclaimer 2) and you asked for a quote, I had to reply to remind
> you of your own statement. Thanks
>

> --
> Thank you
> Balachandran Sivakumar
>
> Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
>
> Mail: benignb...@gmail.com
> Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/

http://about.me/santosh.rajan

“The *young man* knows the rules but the *old man* knows the
exceptions”. *Oliver
Wendell Holmes*