Hi RebelMouse,

             Saw this post in the list. Let me introduce myself.

I founded this group in 2005, has been running it since then.
I have written a few open source projects and published a few
recipes in Python. Here to name a few.

1. HarvestMan - Multithreaded Python web-crawler used in a few projects
notably EIAO and Egovmon (http://www.eiao.net).

http://code.google.com/p/harvestman-crawler/

2. Pyscanlogd - A network port-scanning detection daemon.

http://code.google.com/p/pyscanlogd/

3. My ASPN Cookbook recipes in Python.

http://code.activestate.com/recipes/users/760763/
http://code.activestate.com/recipes/users/4169530/

Other skill sets include MySQL/XML/ReST/ etc.

I have good working knowledge of Django, but never been
a front-end developer so has not done much in Javascript
etc, though open to that as well.

I currently work in Yahoo! as senior principal engineer.

Let me know if this interests you then we could connect!

Regards

--Anand

--Anand