I run a job and volumes get written to the expected directory.

The volume's filenames are named as expected.

The parameters media type, status, etc. seem correct.

But, the Storage parameter is wrong. Can't figure it.

It mixes them up. If I write to storage A then the volume's Storage parameter
says B and vice-versa.

I can't seem to debug this.

The only place I name a job's storage is in the Pool config.

My storage devices are just 3 different directories on localhost.