Firstly, try to respond to the group, not to me personaly. (It's a common mistake :-))

Secondly, literarily taking the docs, it should just mean that it won't get upgraded to full backup because the fileset changed but the fileset itself should work as defined. But here someone more experienced with the bareos internals should shed some light.