Dear all,

I have ADIC DDS Tape library which no longer cleaner removes the tape from
the library. When I issue an umount command, I get an error message. With
an older version of bareos, it used to work. Any advice on how I can debug
and fix this?

> umount storage=TapeStorage1
Automatically selected Catalog: QtronCatalog
Using Catalog "QtronCatalog"
Connecting to Storage daemon TapeStorage1 at qtron.fritz.box:9103 ...
3307 Issuing autochanger "unload slot 8, drive 0" command.
3995 Bad autochanger "unload slot 8, drive 0": ERR=Child died from signal
15: Termination
Results=Program killed by BAREOS (timeout)

3002 Device ""TapeDrive1" (/dev/nst0)" unmounted

Thanks
Tilman