Dear spadaj

I forgot to mention that mtx runs OK. It lives in /usr/sbin/mtx, and the
log files are in /var/bareos/working/. The logfiles are however empty.
mtx-changer script lives in /etc/bareos

Dear Andreas

I am using bareos 19.2.6 (self compiled).  I do not think that the drive
has a data spooling option as it is a relatively old HP C5683A

Thanks
Tilman