Hello Steffen,

Main problem is that we use TLS in our configuration for other client it
tried to add TLS Enable = no but not a success:

this is my error :

25-Mar 15:48 bareos-01-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: Unable to authenticate
with File daemon at "XXX". Possible causes:
Passwords or names not the same or
Maximum Concurrent Jobs exceeded on the FD or
FD networking messed up (restart daemon).
Please see
http://doc.bareos.org/master/html/bareos-manual-main-reference.html#AuthorizationErrors

for help.

i don't use bareos-dir.conf . I use :
/etc/bareos/bareos-fd.conf

with this inside :

Director {
  Name = bareos-01-dir
  Password = "MYPASSWORDSAMEASCONFINBAREOSSERVER"
  Address = DNS_of_my_director
#  TLS Enable = yes
  TLS Enable = no
  TLS Require = yes
  TLS Verify Peer = No
  TLS Allowed CN = DNS_of_my_director
  TLS Allowed CN = DNS2_of_my_director
  TLS Allowed CN = DNS3_of_my_director
  TLS Certificate = /etc/bareos/ssl/crt-of-my-client-signed-by-ca.pem
  TLS Key = /etc/bareos/ssl/key_of-my-client-signed-by-ca.pem
  TLS CA Certificate File = /etc/bareos/ssl/cacert.pem
}

#
# "Global" File daemon configuration specifications
#
FileDaemon {                          # this is me
  Name = myclient-fd
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
  Compatible = no
# TLS Enable = yes
  TLS Enable = no
  TLS Require = yes
  TLS Verify Peer = No
  TLS Certificate = /etc/bareos/ssl/crt-of-my-client-signed-by-ca.pem
  TLS Key = /etc/bareos/ssl/key_of-my-client-signed-by-ca.pem
  TLS CA Certificate File = /etc/bareos/ssl/cacert.pem
  # remove comment in next line to load plugins from specified directory
  # Plugin Directory = /usr/lib/bareos/plugins
}

# Send all messages except skipped files back to Director
Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = bareos-01-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
}

Best regards,

PoF