Hi!
I have a problem with bareos director since updating from version 20 to
version 21.
I'm on debian 11 and it worked fine before.

When I restart bareos director, I end up with the error "Unable to load any
shared library for libbareoscats-mysql.so", without further details.

Someone would have any idea ? I found some leads on this forum like running
a mysql update script but it doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :)