Hi,

Am 20.01.22 um 16:12 schrieb pop.p...@gmail.com:
Hi!
I have a problem with bareos director since updating from version 20 to version 21.
I'm on debian 11 and it worked fine before.

When I restart bareos director, I end up with the error "Unable to load any shared library for libbareoscats-mysql.so", without further details.

could you describe the exact way you did the upgrade (including the commands you ran)? Your package manager should have stopped you, because it could not upgrade the bareos-database-mysql package. At least that is what I saw when I tested it before we released the packages.

If you could elaborate on how exactly you did the upgrade, we might be able to improve the situation so nobody else falls into that pit.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Rogge                             andreas.ro...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-86

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz