Are you downloading releases from bareos.com (requires subscription) or pre-release from bareos.org (unsupported)?

On 30.03.2023 12:47, stefan....@harnet.de wrote:
Hello,

I would like to download a new Windows bareos-fd version and I am asked for a username and password.

Can I no longer download the Windows version?

Best regards

Stefan Harbich
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bareos-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bareos-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bareos-users/d6a81177-db12-41da-b1fc-7e7e00d7a38en%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bareos-users/d6a81177-db12-41da-b1fc-7e7e00d7a38en%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.