Hello,
I want to download the version from bareos.com. How do I get an account? Is
this now chargeable?Then Bareos took care of it for me.
Greetings from Stefan Harbich

"Spadajspadaj" spadajspa...@gmail.com – 30. März 2023 13:37

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bareos-users/d6a81177-db12-41da-b1fc-7e7e00d7a38en%40googlegroups.com.