Sorry, every time i post in groups or forums i feel like a newbie.
However, i've spend 3 days trying to install Bareos on Ubuntu 22.04 and am
not successful.
I've reverted my VM back to template 6 times.
I've created documentation each time i run through.
I run into the same errors. If i start to try to work around the errors i
end up doing 6-8 hours of going down rabbit holes only to get to a point
where i stop and think it can't be this hard!
So, has anyone created a walk though for a successful install on Unbuntu
22.04 and Bareos 23.
Here are my notes if anyone is interested or in the future if anyone has
the same issues.

Go to the correct version directory
   https://download.bareos.org/current/xUbuntu_22.04/

find
   add_bareos_repositories.sh

in the list and then copy the link

https://download.bareos.org/current/xUbuntu_22.04/add_bareos_repositories.sh

Open Putty client (login to Ubuntu)
   wget
https://download.bareos.org/current/xUbuntu_22.04/add_bareos_repositories.sh

Add the repo
   sudo bash add_bareos_repositories.sh

Now that it is added update
   sudo apt-get update

If we stay on script, it seems it assumes PostGreSQL is installed, so we
will install them both from an instructional page.
sudo apt install bareos postgresql bareos-database-postgresql

mail server will be
   YOUR_MAIL_SERVER

Follow the next instructions to create admin user
  https://computingforgeeks.com/how-to-install-bareos-on-ubuntu/

And it all falls apart, the user doesn't have the roles, but if i try to
work around it just gets worse... so, once again, if anyone has a walk
through, with Ubuntu 22.04 and Bareos 23 clean install, please shoot me the
URL, i'd really appreciate it.