--- Markus Lutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hola Ralf,
> yesterday I succeeded in looking up the interesting
> finding you have made.
> Indeed two of the movements of Sonata 39 are
> concordant to Martino pieces:
> Entree = Martino Sonata IV/1 (Capricio)
> Ballo = Martino Sonata II/2 (Ballo)
>
> For the other movements I didn't find a concordance
> in Martino at least.

Hello Markus,

if you have copys of the Ms Salzburg and the Augsburg
Trios, then you could compare the movements 3.Cicill &
4.Menuet from Salzburg  with the pieces 2.Siciliana &
3. Menuet-Trio from the Sonata I in A-major and you
will see that those are the same, but only transposed
to B flat major in the Ms Salzburg.

Saludos
Ralf Bachmann