Dear Gregory,
I fear I cannot contribute much, but Blovin was sometimes a topic in this list.

In the foreword of the edition of GOESS V Tim Crawford gives all manuscripts, that have pieces written by Blovin - I quote (p.10): "Copyist A can be identified as an important French lute teacher, Julien Blovin (c.1650?-1715), who was activ in Rome between 1672 and his death. He copied music for pupils in his elegend hand in at least four other extant lute MSS: a) some pieces in an MS tablature for baroque guitar and angelique in the private collection of Prof. Hellmuth Federhofer, Mainz, signed on f.18v: 'Julien Blouin A Rome le IIme Auril 1673' b) Prague, University Library, MS.II.Kk 84, entirely in this hand, signed on flyleaf: 'Julien Blouin A Rome 1676', formerly in the private library of the Lobkowitz family at Roudnice (Raudnitz) Castle in Bohemia and bearing the bookplate of Prince Philipp Hyacinth von Lobkowitz (1680-1735), an enthusiastic lutenist and a patron and collector of lute music; c) six pieces in Lublin, Biblioteke Publiczna Im.H.Lopacinskiego, MS 1985 [Lublin]. written for the original owner and compiler, Count Kazimierz [Casimir] Wodzicki (d.1742), who dates the MS on a Flyleaf: '...par may A Rome ce 5. Oct. 1694'm, and at the end of the book records hiring a lute and receiving lessons, presumably in Paris, from 'Mr Gallot' [Pierre Gallot, le jeune, c. 1660-after 1715]; d) a single strain of the popular 'Folies d'Espagne' copied into Paris, Bibliothèque Nationale, Rés. Vmc. ms. 61 (formerly in the possession of the Polish musicologist Aleksander Polinski), dated on a flyleaf 'Venetiis 7.7br. 1712', a lute manuscript in several different hands and originally owned by a Polish (probably aristocratic) lutenist possibly connected with the Sobieski family - patrons of Silvius Leopold Weiss - who were in Italy, based in Rome, at that time."

Tim Crawford also mentions Blovin in his online article:
The historical importance of Francois Dufault and his influence on musicians outside France:
http://www.doc.gold.ac.uk/~mas01tc/web/ttc/DufaultWP.html

That's not much, but I hope it helps.

Best regards
Markus

Grzegorz Joachimiak schrieb:
Dear friends,

Could someone tell me something about Julien Blovin or where I should find something about him. It is very important for me.

Regards

Gregory Joachimiak