Peter Steur is the editor of this work as can be seen in the text of the tab file. I imported the tab file into Fronimo and altered the tuning with F7 to baroque tuning and then custom tuning, raising 7th course to G#, 8th to F# and 11th to C# and it all suddenly made much more sense. The work is unfortunately still corrupted in some places though...

G.
----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Crona" <kalei...@gmail.com>
To: <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 12:50 PM
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: Pachelbel B-lute pieces

Yes here:

http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/tab-serv/tab-serv.cgi?Baroque_lute

with a hopelessly corrupted midi for the diapasons

G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roman Turovsky" <r.turov...@verizon.net> To: "Stuart Walsh" <s.wa...@ntlworld.com>; "Markus Lutz" <mar...@gmlutz.de> Cc: "Bernd Haegemann" <b...@symbol4.de>; "wikla" <wi...@cs.helsinki.fi>; <baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>; <theoj89...@aol.com>