BTW, although it is called Autograph, it is not at all an autograph by Pachelbel, but it also might have been copied in the area of Salzburg.

Best regards
Markus

Am 07.06.2011 14:05, schrieb Markus Lutz:
Unfortunately Peter hasn't given the exact numbers on the web page.

The mentioned Manuskript is in the Stadtbibliothek (town library)
Nürnberg and bears the number "Autogr. 2353" . It is in two fascicles
that are named a + b.

This fascicles come from the Harrach manuscripts. If you compare, you
will see, that the hand is the same like many other fascicles in New
York and Rohrau.

Best regards
Markus