The messages about the charging current are normal. When I plug in my
BB Curve I get the "Insufficient Current" message for just a moment. I
think it's the time it takes for udev to detect everything and configure
bcharge. If I plug in my BB without udev running the message doesn't go
away and my device doesn't really charge. As long as the message goes
away after a moment, then everything works well for me.

Richard Esplin

On Sunday 19 October 2008 19:49:05 Christopher Stover
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just built RPMs for FC10 beta (Rawhide) and USB charging appears to be
> working.  I receive the charging symbol when I plug in my Sprint BB Pearl
> 8130.  However, when I plug it in, it prompts me about using it as a mass
> storage device, I then see a message saying the USB charging current isn't
> sufficient, then it goes away and is replaced by the message about using it
> as a mass storage device again.  Is there any way to test the current of
> the USB port with software so I can make sure it really is getting what it
> needs?
<snip>