Hi Micha,

Nice work.
I tested the batch import today, on an affy experiment and I got the ff
exception:
------------
=====================================
===========NEW BATCH IMPORT =========
=====================================
zn =HG-U133A.cdf
experiment: Experiment[id=5; name=Batch Importer Test]
file selected: affyMicher.zip
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at sbrn.base.BatchDataImport.unpackZipFile(BatchDataImport.java:135)
        at sbrn.base.BatchDataImport.importData(BatchDataImport.java:197)
        at sbrn.base.BatchDataImporter.run(BatchDataImporter.java:137)
        at
net.sf.basedb.core.PluginExecutionRequest.invoke(PluginExecutionReque
st.java:88)
        at
net.sf.basedb.core.InternalJobQueue$JobRunner.run(InternalJobQueue.ja
va:420)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

-----------------
Is this happeneing because of the file format you mentioned in your read
me note? The zippped file is in affy format and containes 4 cel file and
a cdf file. (5 files in total)
Also

------------------
7:59:52,287  WARN DbControl:1046 - Found unclosed DbControl during
finalize; is
LoggedIn = true; clientId = 0; userId = 1
java.lang.Throwable: Please check the code to make sure that
DbControl.close() i
s always called. Stacktrace of code that created this DbControl:
        at net.sf.basedb.core.DbControl.<init>(DbControl.java:140)
        at
net.sf.basedb.core.SessionControl.newDbControl(SessionControl.java:26
0)
        at sbrn.base.BatchDataImport.<init>(BatchDataImport.java:109)
        at sbrn.base.BatchDataImporter.run(BatchDataImporter.java:136)
        at
net.sf.basedb.core.PluginExecutionRequest.invoke(PluginExecutionReque
st.java:88)
        at
net.sf.basedb.core.InternalJobQueue$JobRunner.run(InternalJobQueue.ja
va:420)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

About the above warning, I suggest you close the dbcontrol object in
your code:
    i.e. finally
        {
            if (dc != null)