Micha Bayer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I have had this happen too after giving it the wrong path. Sadly
> the only way to get rid of the duplicate entry seems to be to delete
> directly in the database. You need to find it in the data of the
> PluginDefinitions table and delete the entry, but be aware that it will
> keep refusing to delete it until all the dependent entries in other
> tables have also been deleted.
>
> I am not sure whether this is something that specific to this plugin or
> whether it affects all other plugins the same way. Perhaps the dev team
> could comment here.
>
> If it is a general issue we should perhaps add it to Trac as a bug.

Can someone please give us a hint about how to reproduce this behavior?
When I add a new plugin, BASE will complain if I enter an incorrect path.

And, if there is an entry already in the database, what is stopping you
from using the web interface to edit the plugin definition and enter the
correct path?

Note that the "Delete" button doesn't delete anything immediately. To
really delete anything you must go to the Trashcan (View -> Trashcan)
and delete it from there.

/Nicklas