Hi Sergio,

We are looking in to this problem but have difficulty to reproduce the
error. We have tested the plier plugin with apt v1.6. Are you using the
latest apt release (1.8)? (Do 'apt-probeset-summarize --version' to get
the version information.)

Do you get a new (visible) node in the analysis tree in BASE after
running the plugin?

We would be happy if we could move this discussion to the ticket related
to this issue. Add comments to http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/ticket/73
but remember to login as base/base to add comments.

Cheers,

Jari

--
Jari Hakkinen, PhD
Complex Systems Division                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]